I was really worried for a minute. The liquid diet really puts you to the test! Seriously hard month, being on liquids only, but I feel like if I can get through that, I can get through anything! Update: tonight I had 3 ounces of refried beans and 1 ounce of cheese. If you know me, this is HUGE because I have never liked refried beans before!
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Glorious...to the last bite!
So tonight was officially two weeks since surgery. To celebrate, I decided to move on to the puréed diet for dinner. I was able to have one babybell lowfat cheese circle and three ounces of creamy broccoli and cheddar soup! It was DIVINE! Seriously, I was soooo happy to get to chew something and have flavor. I savored every bite/sip! I think I can do this now!!!

I was really worried for a minute. The liquid diet really puts you to the test! Seriously hard month, being on liquids only, but I feel like if I can get through that, I can get through anything! Update: tonight I had 3 ounces of refried beans and 1 ounce of cheese. If you know me, this is HUGE because I have never liked refried beans before!
I was really worried for a minute. The liquid diet really puts you to the test! Seriously hard month, being on liquids only, but I feel like if I can get through that, I can get through anything! Update: tonight I had 3 ounces of refried beans and 1 ounce of cheese. If you know me, this is HUGE because I have never liked refried beans before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment