I love them more than I love food and I want to be there for them as long as they need/want me! That's why I'm having surgery. Yes, losing weight and being able to have more energy and look cute in a dress again, those are going to be nice perks; but they are nothing compared to re-gaining my health so I can live longer for the people I love most. So I guess for that reason, I am excited!
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Today is the day....
I'm sitting at the hospital to check-in for my surgery. It's funny because a lot of people keep asking me if I'm excited...no, I'm not excited.
I don't want to have surgery. I don't want to change my whole world around but I will because I can't let these two down!

I love them more than I love food and I want to be there for them as long as they need/want me! That's why I'm having surgery. Yes, losing weight and being able to have more energy and look cute in a dress again, those are going to be nice perks; but they are nothing compared to re-gaining my health so I can live longer for the people I love most. So I guess for that reason, I am excited!
I love them more than I love food and I want to be there for them as long as they need/want me! That's why I'm having surgery. Yes, losing weight and being able to have more energy and look cute in a dress again, those are going to be nice perks; but they are nothing compared to re-gaining my health so I can live longer for the people I love most. So I guess for that reason, I am excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete