Okay it is three days before surgery and I've been trying to stay busy because we are on Spring Break but I AM SOOOO HUNGRY! It's all I can think about. I was reading my daily devotional and boom...the reminder I needed:
I absolutely cannot do this alone. It is too much for me, myself. But Lord willing, I can go three more days on this liquid diet. I've lost 7 pounds on it so far. I hope my dang liver is small enough by now.
I've been cleaning out my closet today and I am kind of excited that I kept some clothes from each size I've been because now when I lose weight, I'll have at least one or two things to wear! I don't really want to shop until I've lost a significant amount of weight so I think this will get me through the rest of the school year. (I'm a teacher.)
See, I'm trying to look at the bright side. I just wish my stomach wasn't in pain from being so dang hungry. I just keep thinking three more days, three more days and then my stomach will be so much smaller that it won't matter that I have to be on liquids for two weeks again.
Oh and to keep it 100, I totally had 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter last night. I know, I didn't make it the whole time liquid but I'm still doing it and that's all that matters.
Until Wednesday, I will be praying like crazy, walking (and not eating food) by faith and drinking my meals. Hopefully, God will help me keep my mind occupied and my stomach from feeling empty!

No comments:
Post a Comment