Monday, April 10, 2023
So I did a thing…
It's been 6 years since surgery. I kept the 100lbs off for years until Covid. Then I gained 10 pounds..
Life has thrown a lot of curve balls in the last couple of years. From selling everything we own along with our house so KMC and I could move to New Mexico to live with Chris in a 5th wheel, to 2 years later moving back to East Texas divorced and completely starting over from scratch. I've been in survival mode. I've been working non-stop at a job I love, taking care of KMC, and I stopped making my health a priority.
This year I gained 10 more pounds. That was the wake-up call I needed. I started giving plasma again so that I could afford a gym membership that includes group training 2 times a week. I am determined to get and stay healthy. My goal is to lose 45 pounds by 45. #45by45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment