So my friend, Keli, gave me this unicorn that says “she believed she could, so she did.” She wanted to encourage me because I’ve been a little down lately. We just celebrated my birthday and I gained 7 pounds. So now I’m trying to get motivated to get that and 50 more pounds off!
These ladies are so encouraging and uplifting! I don’t know what I would do without them! Having a support system is crucial to your success! Shoutout to my family too!
So sad that my amazing husband couldn’t be here to celebrate but he always has my back and makes me feel super loved!
I’m disappointed in myself for hitting my 100 lb loss only to gain 7 back in a week. Time to put in work and get back to eating and drinking what I know I should instead of what I want!
No comments:
Post a Comment