Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Stop...Jazz hands everybody!

So 5 years ago I was a dedicated member of Jazzercise. I loved that they modified all the routines so that no matter what shape you were in, you would benefit from the aerobic and strength training workout. Well, May is the month Jazzercise offers FREE classes and it also coincided with me being 6 weeks post-op! 


(True story, I introduced my friend, Michelle, to Jazzercise years ago. She stuck with it, I didn't. She is now an instructor! She gets paid to workout and she's lost 110 pounds! Way to self persevere!!!)

I went Sunday and enjoyed it. I went again tonight after work and LOVED it. It's going to take awhile to get back in the groove but I'm so happy I'm making working out a priority again!

Over the years, I have let lack of finances, TIME and over commitment to everything else get in the way of taking care of my body. It's time I make myself and my health a priority again. I want to be a healthy wife, mom and teacher. I miss being able to be more active!

Tonight I'm sore and I couldn't be happier about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment